We’re building a new chicken coop, and we need your help!
Fairview Gardens will be working with Leadership Santa Barbara County to raise funds, design, and build this chicken coop to be completed by May 2013. But we can’t build this without your help so please consider donating.
We need to raise $3,000 by May to build this coop!
What your donation will go towards:
• Happy and healthy chickens who lay farm fresh eggs
• Building supplies: paint, lumber, nails, chicken wire, etc.
• 30 nesting boxes
• Fresh hay for the chicken’s to roost and stay dry
• A separate feed storage area
WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
Here are a few different ways to give.
Choose from these suggested Sponsorship Options:
• $25 Sponsorship
• $50 Sponsorship
• $100 Sponsorship
A donation of any amount is always appreciated. THANK YOU!
We appreciate your contribution and are grateful for your donation.
or, DONATE BY MAILING A CHECK
Donate online with credit card.
On the Network For Good online form, please designate
“CHICKEN COOP” in the DEDICATION field.
We need this to make sure that your donation goes towards this project!
PAY BY CHECK:
1. Please write “CHICKEN COOP” in the memo line of your check.
2. Make check out to: The Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens
3. Mail to: THE CENTER FOR URBAN ARGICULTURE AT FAIRVIEW GARDENS
598 North Fairview Avenue, Goleta, CA 93117
Leadership Santa Barbara County is an issue-based leadership program that is committed to civic leadership. Each year, the class picks a group project that will support a local non-profit achieve its goals. For the Class of 2013, they will help raise funds, design, and build a chicken coop that will allow Fairview Gardens to expand their educational component of their farm.