Fairview Gardens builds critical connections between community, agriculture and education by:
- Innovating and producing safe, organic, locally-grown foods in a sustainable manner
- Serving as a community-based educational resource
- Advocating for appropriately scaled, healthy food systems, and
- Providing engaging, hands-on experience with farming
We envision a sustainable world for future generations where knowing the source of food is common knowledge and being connected to nature is common practice.
- Sustainability – We are able to replenish what we use and leave this world better than we found it.
- Community – A place for people to gather, celebrate and rejuvenate
- Learning – Days filled with inspiration and excitement to learn about everything that keeps us alive
- Abundance – As a community farm, food and resources flow to to the people, while the farm thrives